Three Simple Words

I am continually amazed at my God and the way He works things together and how things turn out in the end.

We had an incredible service this morning, worship was great the word was great and God's presence was very strong during the altar service. This morning our pastor spoke on the "Landmine of Hopelessness". To many times as Christians we are faced by our enemy and he has a way of making us feel like there is no hope. There were many people in the bible who had met up with the landmine of hopelessness like Moses (Numbers 11:14-15), Elijah (1 Kings 19:4), Job, David (Psalms 42 and 43), Jonah (Jonah 4:3). Pastor pointed out two things that cause hopelessness they are health and hurt.

From a woman's standpoint its easy to be hurt by others, it seems as we are more vulnerable to having our feelings hurt or even deeper our heart hurt. Guys seem to be more rough around the edges and less likely to have their feelings hurt, although it is possible. The point is, no matter if your male or female when you get hurt it can make things seem very hopeless, and in these times we should lean on our God who gives us hope and all we have to do is have faith as small as a mustard seed.

I must say after this mornings service I am filled with hope, although it may seem as everything has caved in on me (and at times it has felt that way), I know God is my refuge. I've been filling out graduate applications and have heard back from a few and have even been accepted to one but can't get housing. Even though everything else fell right into place and housing hasn't, I could throw my hands up and say this is hopeless and just give up, but if I did I would not be walking in God's will (in other terms saying God what do you know this is to tough nothing is working out right I GIVE UP) The bible says that He has given me HOPE and a future according to Jeremiah 29:11 and I will cling to it, my future is in His hands and I will patiently wait and trust that God is in control. He sees the big picture and is looking out for me and will take care of me. As I have been typing out this post I have had Third Day's song in my head "My Hope is You, show me your ways, guide me in truth, in all my days".

So where did the title of my blog come from. After morning service I was hugged by a friend who said three simple words I love you. I can't tell you what that did for me, you know its one thing when our parents tell us that and siblings. But its another thing to know GOD LOVES ME and it's great to hear it from Sisters in Christ. Things have been odd between me and this friend for a while but when she said I love you, it did something in the spiritual and physical realm. I'm not really sure why things seemed odd, and I knew deep down that she loved me and i love her, she's been a wonderful spiritual influence on my life and even came and prayed with me late at night, I know I can always count on her, but I'm so very thankful for God's divine appointments and His perfect timing.

Just to touch on our night service, God is AWESOME, nuff said ;) God's presence was heavy in our service and I believe people received miracles tonight and I know all of our lives were changed and challenged!!

If you are interested in hearing more from this morning message you can go to bethelworshipcenter.net and go to the media page.

I pray that God would restore those who have lost hope, let them find hope in Christ Jesus. I know that my God can move mountains and if there is a mountain that is causing us to feel hopeless I pray that it would be moved, so that nothing stands in our way of seeking God and His will!

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP Chasing the Dream that's not Yours

I'm a Perfectly, Imperfect Mom

Thy Will