I Just Realized....

There are a million ideas and thoughts running through my mind right now. And as much as I would love to share everyone of them, well let's face it its already past midnight. I just wanted to share a little bit of inspiration that I have gained over the last several days. So here are 5 things I have come to realize this week and they are not in any particular order....

1) God never ceases to amaze me - He places the right people at the right place at the right time. Okay this is simple right yeah well did I mention that its all in His timing and places and they don't always align with what I thought it would be like.

2) Chasing dreams doesn't have to be like chasing a fly - When God has called you to do something He has already prepared and equipped you. I love the saying "He doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called"

3) Disciple although is painful is often enjoyable  - there is nothing I like more than a humbling experience...okay so that's not completely true. However God has used so many things in the last few weeks to humble and discipline me. I used to think discipline was bad but it really isn't that bad. It's painful at the time but the growth that comes from it can not be put into words.

4) Sometimes I treat God like I do my earthly parents - Hello I am smarter than them aren't I?! NO as I get older I realize how smart and how much wisdom my parents have just as I grow in my relationship with God I realize more and more each day that He truly has my best interest at heart and um HELLO HE MADE ME....pretty sure I should trust the One who holds the owners manual.

5) Each day I begin to realize how blessed I really am and I am so thankful for God's mercy and love. He is a God of 2nd, 3rd and many more chances. Although He gives me chance after chance I never want to get to that day that I didn't get another chance therefore I choose to live a life according to His will.

God continue to mould me, although at times the growing pains hurt it will all be worth it in the end to sit at your feet and worship you for all eternity.

Be Blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP Chasing the Dream that's not Yours

I'm a Perfectly, Imperfect Mom

Thy Will