Dream and Dream Big

Ever had a dream that you woke up and wanted to go back to sleep so you could keep dreaming? I certainly have. But what about your dreams in life your heart desires ever wish you could snap your fingers and see them happen? I've mentioned before that I'm a dreamer, I like to day dream and just think about the future and all the things I want to do in life. Of course I can't spend too much time just thinking I have to do things to put my dreams in action.

The last week or so I have really been thinking about my dreams and desires of my heart. There are so many things I want to do in life and sometimes it seems like they are so far out of reach. I often think what it is it going to take to get me to the point of reaching then end goal, and to be honest I sometimes come up empty handed and left with nothing. But I don't stop dreaming and thinking of how it might all play out, of course about the time I have it all figured out and I give my plan to God he says lets do it this way and I take that leap of faith and follow him and things start to fall in place. This is exactly what is happening right now in my life. 

A few weeks ago I stepped out in faith and started going to a new church, a big church I might add. For those of you who know me know I like the small hometown size churches but every time I would walk into this church I could just sense the Holy Spirits presence was there. I'm not sure what all God has in store for me as he is slowly unraveling me and reweaving me. And although I'm not certain what is next I'm excited about the doors that have been opened and those that are soon to open. But Gods not just opening doors in my life this past week he shut one, one that I thought would not shut. I'm thankful for even the shutting of doors because in this particular case I believe it was Gods way of protecting me. 

I feel that in the past month God has been orchestrating some relationships and lining some things up so that I can reach my dreams. I can't tell you how exciting that is to me. 

So what is your dream? What are the desires of your heart? do you feel like they are out of reach? For me I feel like some of them are but I also know that it's those dreams that I have to rely on God to make happen I can't do it in my own power and might. 

I will finish this blog by quoting myself from a past blog 


Don't let your dreams sit on the back burner. Seek God and allow Him to let your dream become your reality. I feel like this is a perfect scripture for this blog....

"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets that he may run who reads it for the vision is yet for an appointed time" Habakkuk 2:2-3 
If you believe in your God-given dream, then get your goals written down. Be definite about what you are asking God for and stick to it. Because in His appointed time He will see you through it.

So get busy....start writing down those goals and don't think anything is too big because with God all things are possible. I'm excited to see and hear what all God is going to do in and through me and the readers of this blog. 
Dreaming while enjoying Gods beauty


God wow you never stop amazing me. Just when I think things can't get better they do and once again I'm wowed by you and how you are working in my life and those around me. You have big plans for me and those reading this blog. I'm humbled that you love me so much that you even take time to speak to me about my dreams. God I pray that when we begin to get discouraged and our dreams seem out of reach that we will come to you and seek you and your will. God above all our dreams and desires the greatest is to know you more, continue to speak to my heart and those around me. Believing all these things in His name Jesus Christ, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP Chasing the Dream that's not Yours

I'm a Perfectly, Imperfect Mom

Thy Will