Newness Is In The Air

So with a new year I thought I should give my blog a new look, this is just the beginning of new things taken place in my life this year. I am really excited about this year, 21 days into the year and I new relationship are taken place, new beginnings, and new adventures. What is all this new stuff I am talking about? Last semester and well lets just say year was a year of change for me, it was a big monumnetal year as I graduated with my undergaduate degree in May and 3 months later packed up and moved to Omaha.

My first semester her at Grace was full of excitement, change and a big cultural shock. Growing up in the Bible Belt meant that there were churches on every street corner and you were sure to find a place where you fit. With in 5 miles of my location there are only 10 Assemblies of God churches and only 8 in which I think they speak English given the names of the churches. Long story short mid-semester after trying church after church I landed at Bellevue Christian Center. After one Sunday service and one Yound Adults (Pergo Deus) I knew I had found my home away from home. With Fall Break, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas break I was back in Arkansas more than I was here, but after coming back last weekend it remained the same I knew I was where God wanted to use me. Earlier this week I got to sit in on the youth group Revolution. Man was it incredible seeing kids hungry for God, excited to worship, all at the front of church ready to Praise God.

We are still in January we have 11 months left of this year and I am expecting God to revloutionize me, draw me in closer to Him than every before. I see some people pushing God away or walking away from Him, I have a hard time understanding it because I have such an urgency in my spirit to draw even closer to Him.

So that is it in a nut shell of some of the new beginnings for me this year. I am also gaining new relationships with awesome Godly people and I am so blessed to have the oppertunity to spend time with them this year. God knew what He was doing last August when He lead me here to Grace, no doubt in my mind that I am where God wants me, right dab in the middle of His Will, and there is no other place I rather be!

My goal this year is to update my blog more often to try and keep family, friends and prayer warriors back home up to date with whats going on in my life.

Thanks to all of those who continually pray for me like any journey it has its ups and its downs but it helps knowing there are great people out these praying for me!

Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP Chasing the Dream that's not Yours

I'm a Perfectly, Imperfect Mom

Thy Will